Well I had some nugget of universal wisdom to impart, but stumbled across this today.
God Bless Lainey Gossip. Truly. I love this woman. Her blog has insightful, funny as all hell writing, without the nastiness of Perez or the "a snark too far" quality of many other gossip blogs.
For those of you unfamiliar, Jordan is a VERY popular celebrity in the U.K. Her main claim to fame is that she has ginormous breasts. Yes, it's hard to believe I know Dear Reader, but there it is.
Or should I say, there they are.
At any rate, this little ditty was recorded with her husband, whoever he is. I don't even know what this dude does other than working hair gel. Ragdoll, this puts that Aladdin poster you got me in a whole new light n'est pas?
Wait til the second verse kicks in. It goes to a whole new level.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Um. Yeah. It's too early in the morning for me to think of anything witty to say.
Oh girl, I think it's ALWAYS gonna be too early in the morning for this shit, know what I mean?
Oh Zesty! lol
Hay I like a lot of UK artists.....well u prolly know that lol
Post a Comment