Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Ahem

Well.

I am back at work after my vacation. I must say that I was glad of the break, even though it's pretty much worn off. LOL.

Work is CRAZAY. But we're almost there on a big project. Almost. There.

Oh I can't wait until it's done.

It's been a strange time for me. I needed a break from here, in as much that doing any kind of blogging requires some introspection and I've had far too much of that as it is lately. I've felt stripped and raw, coming to terms with feelings, people and events, reconciling, trying my best to forgive, forget [or both] and move on. It's not an easy process sometimes.

I'll do my best to get back in a groove here.

2 comments:

The Brown Blogger said...

Understood.

Just glad that things are as 'normal' as they could be.

Gallis said...

You know something? I always appreciate you leaving a comment. It makes me feel good. Thank you.