
I dream of an old, rambling cottage nestled in the countryside, its stone walls soaked with age. I dream of sitting in my office, staring at the sun in the garden as I mull a paragraph in my latest book, or the chorus of my latest song. I dream of enough sleep and healthy home cooked meals and time to think.
Actually an ice cold beer wouldn't go far wrong either.
4 comments:
You drew me in... I was hoping that you'd kept going. I need my fortress of solitude as well.
And some ice cold beer too.
That's a lovely house. And Oprah was talking about dreams this week -- she said go for it, and if you don't have one, make it up!
reading the alchemist for bookclub and it says that if you want something bad enough, the world conspires to help you get it. i think it is true. this dream is lovely but also completely possible. i want to visit you for tea at your cottage someday.
lovely
Post a Comment