I started working out again today for the first time in about three weeks. It went incredibly well and with it being so light in the mornings now, I feel like I'll be able to get my momentum back quickly. Really my main objective is not to stop entirely, even if I pause. It was nice to still feel strong and be able to pick up where I left off. Progress is progress.
I did feel a bit shabby today though. I desperately need to get a haircut and some new clothes. As much as I'm loathe to do so, I think my credit card will need to come out for an emergency intervention of some kind.
But God, how I hate clothes shopping. Hate it!
I must be seriously deficient in a girlie gene somewhere. I'm the only woman I know who hates the entire process of maintaining a wardrobe. It's not the fact that I'm overweight, although I admit that if I had more options clothing wise I'd probably find the process less tedious. But tedious it is to me nonetheless.
Look around. See something you like. Find a size. Get a dressing room. Change. Twirl in front of the mirror.
Repeat as necessary.
Itunes is so much easier.
Wednesday, May 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey there, Pinky Chicklet!
Don't fret...enjoy the experience by making the sales folk run around the store bringing you your heart's desire whilst lounging in a chair.
I'll go with if necessary to help out.
Your former corporate-pee-on-in crime,
~KF
Post a Comment