Friday, December 02, 2005

Words to Live By, by ragdoll and Zesty

A conversation with Ragdoll today on messenger:

Zesty says:
dude

ragdoll says:
yes ma'am

ragdoll says:
wassup?

Zesty says:
I am SO tired

ragdoll says:
welcome to my world

Zesty says:
It's all I can do

Zesty says:
not to walk to Dominion and get organic Chocolate covered almonds

Zesty says:
RIGHT NOW

ragdoll says:
why don't you?

Zesty says:
because I really hate being chubby

ragdoll says:
you love those things

Zesty says:
I KNOW

ragdoll says:
oh, tell me that shit

ragdoll says:
I KNOW

ragdoll says:
What's that jiggling there?

ragdoll says:
OH YEAH

ragdoll says:
MY ASS

Zesty says:
you're killing me here!

ragdoll says:
and it's ain't no sweet thang neither

ragdoll says:
it's no booty

ragdoll says:
it's a big, white, jelly ASS

Zesty says:
so instead of my humps

Zesty says:
it's more like

Zesty says:
my clunks

ragdoll says:
BWAHHH AHA HAHAH

ragdoll says:
you should post this on your blog

ragdoll says:
call it, "Words to Live By"

ragdoll says:
by ragdoll and zesty

ragdoll says:
HA HAHAHHA

Zesty says:
I'm so gonna

ragdoll says:
My humps

ragdoll says:
MY CHUMPS

Zesty says:
My Frumps

ragdoll says:
CHUBBY BUMPS

Zesty says:
Dumpy lumps

ragdoll says:
Let's add to that my tummy rolls

Zesty says:
my lovely chunky mumps

ragdoll says:
now that's some jelly the WORLD can do without

Zesty says:
there's nevah enough jelly

Zesty says:
yo

ragdoll says:
we're so white dude

Zesty says:
I KNOW

3 comments:

Deanna McFadden said...

You're funny. I didn't actually think you would POST this. HA!

scarbie doll said...

You two kill me.

Beaches said...

Hilarious.