Saturday, April 07, 2007

Curve Ball

"On and on the rain will fall
Like tears from a star, like tears from a star
On and on the rain will say
How fragile we are, how fragile we are" - Sting

I just wanted to let you all know that last Friday, my mother was diagnosed with a very serious illness and she'll be in hospital over the next few weeks.

I don't plan on talking a lot about it here, but many of you that read this blog are my friends, either directly or via the blogosphere and I thought you should know. Obviously that's why I haven't been around here too much lately.

I plan to get back in the saddle soon.

So does my Mum.

3 comments:

The Brown Blogger said...

Well, do what it do baby.

Moms will be fine and we will be here for the both of y'all.

Anonymous said...

hay ms zesty

indigo herself said...

i will be thinking of you both and sending healing and wellness vibes your way. i know how scary health matters can be and know how good it feels to know your friends have your back. love and well wishes times 100 Zest.