Desperately trying to get back into the swing of things Dear Reader, so I'll just pick up where I am in the hope that I can get to some of the other items I mentioned previously.
Good news! Went to the hospital today and had a second test with the respirologist. I do not, thank God, have asthma. He's given me a puffer to use just before exercise as I could still be getting some exercise induced inflammation that is not because of asthma but could be affecting my breathing nonetheless. Essentially the puffer will work or it won't, so it just goes to show that you should follow these things through, if for nothing more than the piece of mind.
And the comic relief. The contraption I used today to breathe in whatever substance was required looked like a giant bong. Ridiculous.
I am once more unto the breach at work, taking on double duty again as are several of my colleagues as we try to finish our Redev project. Code without end, Amen. I'm going to write a book based on my experience. It's called The Ass Haunting.
I actually had a dream the other night that featured a pink elephant.
A week today, I'm auditioning for a play. I'll let you know what happens.
I have started knitting a scarf. Already I've had some calamity to contend with, rendering the stitching well less than perfect, but I am trying to look at this first project as a metaphor for life. Some stitches you loop, others you drop and the rest fall into place.
Monday, November 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Break a leg at your audition!
L
Yay! To the scarf, and to the audition. You'll do great.
Umm, and let me know if you need any help picking up stitches. That's what friends are for.
Post a Comment