This week I am decidedly unbitten by the acting bug.
Never thought it would happen, but this weekend I encountered the unbridled bliss of a weekend without obligation, without half a Sunday filled by a rehearsal and I have to admit, I kinda liked it.
Between work and the winter weather we’ve endured of late, I’m with Indigo. I just want to crawl under my duvet and not come out until late March. LOL!
Monday, February 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I like to read the "audition" section of the Washington Post, as I used to do theater and think about getting back into it. Well, last week I saw they were auditioning for "Bye Bye Birdie" and I got all excited! "I know that play, I can do that play!" I was all set to begin preparing my audition when I saw that the ad read... "grades 3-12."
Whoops!
Ahahaha!
Better luck next time!
L
And what will we do if you do that?
"grades 3-12" LMAO.
I dunno Hassan, maybe I could post telepathically? :)
Post a Comment