
This is the latest addition to Claire Murray's Line - the Antique Bird Collection. I don't know what it is about these hook rugs, but I adore them. I nearly lost it in Martha's Vineyard when I discovered there was a Claire Murray store in Edgartown where we were staying.
In other "it will soon be Spring news" the Gardening Issue of Martha Stewart Living arrived this week. I've actually cancelled my subscription, not because I dislike the magazine, [quite the opposite] but because I can never seem to devote the time to reading them and it seemed a waste. But I always consider this particular issue a bellweather of sorts. Once it arrives on my doorstep, winter can't survive much longer.
At any rate, I have a day off today in what has been a tough week of work, training for my new gig and rehearsals. Projects continue unabated, orientation is always just that, and rehearsals are ramping up because we're now off book. Friday night we went to a pub afterwards for notes. I haven't laughed so hard in ages. I've really enjoyed being in this play. I don't think I could have planned a better experience myself. As much as I'm looking forward to getting my weekends back, I will miss it very much. Can't say I'll miss the snow that went with it though. LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment