Saturday, August 08, 2009

Trying

I wasn't a great week, wasn't a bad one.

I'm starting to realize that lapses and fatigue are most of the time, a sign that I'm recovering and getting better, versus anything to be really upset about. I just need to take the rest I need, when I need it and keep going.

Still, I'm glad last week is over. We came out of a major site relaunch at work and had what I call a "slow boat to China" week. Everyone was fried, me included. Plus, Ragdoll was in and out of hospital and that was, frankly, very worrisome. She is now on the mend.

I start workouts next Thursday. Feeling up to that again which is great. I'd start Tuesday, but my Pop is going in for his second hip replacement and as my sis is out of the country, yours truly is babysitting Rosy while my Mum is helping Pops at the hospital.

Alone. With my niece.

Pray for me.

1 comment: