Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Great Moments in Bargain History

Friends, Romans is proud to present another installment of its ongoing series, Great Moments in Bargain History.

The other night I was at the Dominion by my house and got a large $9.50 fruit salad for $5.00 off! So I've been enjoying lovely fresh pre-cut fruit at a fraction of the cost. HATCHA! Take that forces of financial darkness!

Also, I saw my regular Deli Dude tonight. He saw me and rushed right over to help me. Oh yes. Help. Me.

He's such a cutie; a mere snippet of a lad not even 20 years old I would wager. I even like the piercing in his bottom lip. He's completely the kind of guy I'd of fallen for in highschool. Instead I fell for a dude that looked like Jesus and in the end, wasn't worth the trouble or heartache whatsoever. Sigh.

I love the Marine, but it did make me smile internally when Deli Dude started blushing as he got my order of garlic rapini.

Huh. I guess it's finally happened.

I'm a Cougar.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are fabulous

Anonymous said...

you are fabulous