Right now I'm at work listening to Mozart. Yes I know it's late, but it's just prior to my vacation and I simply need to do stuff and send stuff out before I go.
Plus I'll enjoy myself a lot more if I know I got everything as locked down as I could. Being with an outfit that actually appreciates the effort, I can't say I mind that much, but I decided to dive bomb in here just to give myself a little bit of a breather before I go back and finish up.
Oh this high flying corporate media life I now lead. But as Ragdoll says "You've got a fancy pants job now!" I like my fancy pants job, but lordy I need a break. I really need to regroup and just get back on track. Tonight I ate a snickers bar and one of those instant beef broth noodly things for dinner. It had MSG in it. My ear drums are probably melting from allergic assault as I type this. But hey, the insta-broth was here, and I wasn't about to wander Liberty Village on a dark and stormy night on my own.
But as I popped a precautionary Gas-X, I thought to myself that I really must get a grip and not be eating like this. Plus I need to get back to my yoga. Sorry Guru! It is true. It has been more downward slide than Downward Dog, but I shall regroup. I promise.
My brain just needs a rest too. I am so bloody tired right now. I'm so tired I dropped a bowl of wet cat food this morning. It sort of flipped over and remained in the bowl, you know, the kind of thing you couldn't possibly accomplish if you actually tried.
I only got a little bit on my pants. It's the little things I suppose.
Saturday, October 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment