Monday, May 29, 2006

Few and Far Between

Just a quick note Dear Reader. To be blunt, I'm struggling somewhat. My sinuses aren't quite right yet and we're in the middle of major smog. I'm still running pretty tired and barely keeping up at work right now.

Oh. And did I mention the heat wave? And no air conditioning installed upstairs yet? The Marine installed it downstairs though and he was bone tired on Sunday too. What a dude.

At any rate, I'm going to do my best to keep updating here but if you don't see me for a while don't panic. And if you wonder why I haven't been around your blog, don't panic. I just need to catch my breath - literally and figuratively.

So thank you for your patience Dear Readers. All five of you. : )

2 comments:

indigo herself said...

i hope i am one of the 5 you are referring to! :) take some time to breathe and feel better soon. miss u, will see u soon.

The Brown Blogger said...

We're patient.

To a point.

But seriously, take the time to get right, we'll still be here to read ya.