So it turned out that I only got a couple of points of feedback on my production process. One just required a clarification on my part and the other was an augmentation to the process that actually made a lot of sense.
I'm obviously still battle scarred from my last few work environments. It's kind of sad really.
In other Zesty news I was at pilates today. It was harsh y'all. Harsh. But I am forging on and have signed up for another ten classes. My pilates teacher is so encouraging. I really like her. I walk in feeling so down some days, dreading what's ahead, and I always walk out feeling much better and encouraged.
At times bow legged and trembling with fatigue, but better and encouraged.
And on that note, a hot bath is in order I think.
Wednesday, May 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am proud of you for trying pilates and making a point to stick to it! It's tough to make a commitment to yourself like that. But I guess the shows are all over and now is when the real crap comes on, so it's the perfect time to start exercising!
Post a Comment