Wednesday, August 02, 2006

OK Go!

Well due to work demands and general ongoing sinus implosion [I curse thee oh confounded and unabating heat!], I am continuing my mission to bring you some fun things I've stumbled across during my travels on the web this week.

Such is the case with OK Go! This band rocks and their video rocks even harder, proof positive that you don't need a big budget or pretentious concepts to come up with a music video that's fun and engaging for viewers. The fact that it's a kick ass song doesn't hurt either.

Well, I like it anyway.

1 comment:

indigo herself said...

i agree, kick ass song and video. sweet! what a creative way to use a treadmill. i actually saw ok go live at the xbox launch party, i didn't appreciate them at the time but thought they were cute and nice. the song rocks though.