Well, very tired today Dear Reader, but got through a lot of work and I'm feeling good. I'm slightly less out of sorts re: the new work locale and I just thought I was going to burst today. Seriously. I was just so happy. I really love my job some days and more importantly, I love the people I work with. My eight years in the occupational wilderness are over for a bit I hope.
Joyce's podcast today was a doozie! Fire! Brimstone! Lucifer! She was talking to about how people should pray for their spiritual leaders and she read part of an article written by a pastor, who had struck up a conversation with a gentleman, only to find out he was an occult leader who actively incanted against Christian leaders.
Huh?
How'd that conversation go exactly?
"So Ralph, what do you do?"
"Well you know. A little of this and that. But my main focus is leading a cult of witches who actively work for the unleashing of Satan's minions."
"Oh. So you're in consulting then."
Sigh. Anyway, it was interesting. Fiery and full of gumption. I like Joyce's spunk and I take what I take from it. It's gotten a bee in my bonnet though and I'm going to start sniffing around for other religious podcasts. I'd like to learn more. St. Paul's in Toronto, where I sang in the choir for a while, is doing a Christianity 101 course, so I might try that. I also want to explore Buddhism.
I think all this religion is on my mind due to a book I've had rolling around in my head for a while. I don't know much yet, except that it's about an army of angels and one of their best fighters who finds her way back to the fold as it were.
Oh well. Off to tonight's elimination episode of Rock Star: Supernova I go.
Wednesday, August 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment