Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I'm Feeling Frivolous

Oh to be seven years old on a Saturday morning again.

Some folks are having difficulty playing so click here to see it on Youtube. Definitely worth it.

5 comments:

The Brown Blogger said...

I can't see it... I can't see it!!!


I wanna see.

Anonymous said...

ahhhhh cant see Zesty....

How ya doing girl.....your comments on my side of town had me laughing...lol good one....hmmm didn't know you had comedic skills

Gallis said...

Weird. I click on it and it works fine.

The Brown Blogger said...

Doctor: Can you see it now?
Woody: I can't see a thing!



Okay, I can see it, and I remember, and I sigh heavy as I get ready to go to the job I hate more than any other I've had in my grown ass life.

Andrew The Asshole said...

Ask the Ass Mondays are coming up don't forget to submit your questions.