It's safe to say that when I'm ranging between despair or indifference, I don't feel like posting here. I've never felt comfortable using this blog as a journal and I'm selective about what I share.
Still, I feel bad not really contributing much here because I appreciate the readers that come by to visit.
So that being said, the next while may be a little bumpy. But I'm going to do my best to keep writing.
However, today wasn't too good a day. We found out that the Marine's aunt died. We'll be going to the funeral on Thursday.
I left work early today. Between the Marine's bad news and contending with the sinking feeling that many people have their heads solidly and perpetually stuck up their ass, I felt it best to leave before I put somebody through my glass office door.
Tuesday, June 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HEY...if you wanna stop - then stop.
:)
i'd miss you for sure. i can totally relate though. i have been a crabby apple these last few days but i don't feel like venting a la blog, it is akin to passing your worries on to your friends which is never nice. it is true about people with their heads up their asses, sometimes it is a relief though because it means they aren't concentrating on something i've done. :)
Post a Comment