Yes another late rehearsal and yes it's 12:25 a.m.
But I would have been remiss Romanship if I had not posted this link on the Top Rap Songs White People Love that I got from Bronte. Abso-freakin-hilarious.
All I'll say is this dude is totally on point about the whole Baby Got Back/Karaoke connection.
It then goes to a whole new level with the Top Ten Rock Songs Black People Love rebuttal.
I love it when ignorance gets a good skewering. It's sheer nirvana when it's this funny.
Wednesday, March 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Everybody jump! Come on, that song rocks. Since proving the list's entire point. HA!
Oh and check it out when you've got a second:
http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.wordpress.com/
Also, what they say about "Jump Around" and all the white people jumping up. Totally true. It's how I broke my ass last St. Patrick's Day.
Sigh. I am the whitest girl around.
HAY ZESTY...Girl dont kill me but its been awhile since I been to comment...but I see you still have a lot going on...lol hope you have a great weekend
Post a Comment