Just a quick note to say Hi. Play has been going very well and I have found new levels of endurance having started a new job and battling a cold at the same time all my theatrical activities have been going on.
My folks and the Dumbarton Mob came on Friday night and they really enjoyed it. My Dad even admitted that although he expected to like me, he didn't expect the overall quality of the production to be so good.
What I do know is that the bug has bitten back with a vengeance, and I'm going to do everything I can over the next few years to make acting a full time gig.
But for now, a hot bath and some telly are in order. An evening at home. What bliss.
Monday, March 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Read about the play on D's blog. Congrats! Glad you're doing something that makes you happy. Now if only I could sneak out to see it...
you were so fabulous! the perfect lotty. so inspiring to see you in your element. happy easter!
Post a Comment