Thursday, June 05, 2008

I Cannot Think Of A Title

I've never considered myself a summer person, but even I'm beginning to find the interminable mix of rain, cloud and mild temperatures a bit much. I don't think we've gotten above 20 degrees yet. I long for nights with some heat still in the air.

But, given that my garden is in need of a good weeding, the lower temps can stay for the time being. Weeding in the searing sun. Now that's interminable.

On the upswing, I've had a very good week at work. My boss is loving my ideas. The fact that we have no budget or resources is besides the point. LOL! But I do feel that I'm finally in a groove with this job. I know what's what. It occurred to me today that the other adjustment I've had to make is being in a job where I'm not stepping on toes by speaking up. That's actually what's expected of me now.

How refreshing.

The anemia's still kicking my ass, but still, I could do worse things for a day job.

Come to think of it, I have.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i hate the summer...errthing about it from the heat to the insects...give me autumn any day...try to dodge the heat zesty...