I feel we have reached a point in our cyber experience Romanship where I can be completely honest with you.
There is nothing like new underwear.
Aaaaanyway, I have slowly but surely been climbing out of the anemic haze of last week. Can't say I got as much done as I wanted to at work today, but then again, I can't say I wanted to do much. I sometimes feel like I'm succeeding despite myself, but at the least, I am succeeding in that the higher ups who determine whether or not I have a job seem to be happy.
Still I wake up most mornings and hear the birds and wish I could stay home. Most of us do come summer. But I had a couple of minor victories today. I got home for another lunch and made a dent in the laundry. I also ordered my discounted software through work, something I've been meaning to do for over a year since I got my laptop for my birthday. Soon I will have fully functioning MSWord and I will start my book - fah reels. I'm going to talk to the Marine about getting internet cable downstairs too. Oh the joys of blogging on the couch.
Speaking of which, check this out. Thoughts?
Monday, June 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment