Well I didn't get the part. Had a lovely call from the director yesterday. Essentially, I look too OLD. LOL!
First time in my life this has ever happened. I'm in my late thirties and still get carded on occasion.
But she said that she had gotten quite a lot of talented young actors [and frankly, the show is a "young" show] and it was a presentation thing as much as talent, something I completely understood. She said my audition was "beautiful", that I was very talented and she'd love to work with me in the future.
Hey, I've had worse rejections.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
well i believe in you. lottie! there is always another role. keep at it.
that's a pretty awesome rejection if I do say so myself.
there are definitely worse rejections to be had -- at least this one was encouraging!!
good luck next time around.
Post a Comment