What a crazy ass weekend it was. Fun, but crazy ass.
Saturday, I got up, went and helped the Duke move, went to my Pilates class, then went back up to the Duke's place to help some more, although really I just ate pizza and had a great three hour chat with him and his new roommate "Giorgio."
Then today, I picked up the Duke and we met the Maestro for a decadent brunch at Le Petite Dejuener on King East and then ran around like idiots to Home Depot and IKEA. It was worth it though. The Duke got a lot of stuff that he needed and I discovered in one load up that the Forrester had just paid for itself.
It was also the first weekend, literally in years, where I had every meal out. I'd forgotten what that felt like.
I am missing the Marine terribly. He's away camping with his brother for his birthday. The Marine's brother doesn't get around much so to get out of the city for a bit is a real treat. I think it's a really kind thing to do. Plus, the Marine has always some funny stories when he gets back.
Anyway, me and my pilated buns are off for an epsom salt bath. Oy. Da torchah.
Sunday, September 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment