Thursday, September 14, 2006

Spam. A Lot.

Well my bulk folder is as busy as ever. Here are some of the more amusing spam senders and titles I have received lately. And as they say in any fancy schmancy publication, [italics mine.]

Lucas Grady - shackle adept - I always like that in a man.

codpiece - The best credit - I'll take your word for it coddy.

Vivien Moss - a life-threatening vagina - On some days, yes I can be.

Vista Triffies - Been Made - No Vista, them triffies done not been made so stop triflin'!

Words Depths - Keep good - And already, your credibility is shaken...

Mathilda Sutton - debit psychedelic - Ah yes. How well I know that place.


Claudia Williamson - strict mildness - Claudia's probably a Virgo.

Paul Allen - blotchy fondle - Hey Paul? If it's blotchy, I'm not fondling it k?

Porfirio Gaines - Hi, nut grass - Hey! What up Peanut Turd?

Morris Thorne - World top medical stuff produced to make you happy - Uh yeah. It's called Demerol.

Helena Olson - profusion unsportsmanlike - Hey, if he's got profusion, I don't really care about his sportsmanship - Heh!

lily nazyr - "Suture Self Magazine", the home guide to personal surgery - Ok I'm goth, but I ain't THAT goth.

2 comments:

The Brown Blogger said...

You have WAAAAAY too much time on your hands.

Yes, I'm still here... somewhere.

Anonymous said...

Hasaan dont she though.Zesty we gone work on you gettin out a lil..na do ya thang