Monday, October 16, 2006

Like Livin In A Powder Keg and Givin Off Sparks

"McGyver", one of the developers I work with has Itunes, so I regularly send him songs. This Messenger conversation all began innnocently enough when I sent him a copy of "Drop It Like It's Hot" by Snoop and Pharrell.

Zesty says:

do you have this already?

McGyver says:

lol yeah i think so

Zesty says:

k

Zesty says:

do you have Total Eclipse of the Heart?

Zesty says:

KIDDING

McGyver says:

lol whats that?

Zesty says:

OMG!

Zesty says:

That classic, CLASSIC video by Bonnie Tyler

Zesty says:

you know, blonde chick

Zesty says:

boy's school

Zesty says:

their eyes are glowing

Zesty says:

I sound like a moron

McGyver says:

lol

McGyver says:

have no idea who that is

Zesty says:

OH> MAH >GUH

Zesty says:

please hold

Zesty says:

rats

Zesty says:

I can't find the video

Zesty says:

you know the song

Zesty says:

"turn around"

Zesty says:

"every now and then I get a little bit lonely and you're never comin' round"

Zesty says:

"turn around"

Zesty says:

oh forget it

McGyver says:

ohhhh

McGyver says:

yes

McGyver says:

yes

McGyver says:

i know now

Zesty says:

THANK THE LAWD

Zesty says:

lol

Zesty says:

I feel so freakin' old

Zesty says:

thank you

McGyver says:

i can hear her in my head now

McGyver says:

turn around

Zesty says:

oh I'll turn around ok

McGyver says:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNcPbjw6ZhI

Zesty says:

oh fer chrissakes

McGyver says:

i guess no one really knows the real title for this song

Zesty says:

you're telling me!

Zesty says:

you make me WAIL

McGyver says:

lol

Zesty says:

this is a freakin' classic

McGyver says:

i've never actually seen the video

Zesty says:

oh you should watch

Zesty says:

not to be missed

Zesty says:

a classic of the 80's cheese pantheon

Zesty says:

the glowing eyes will send you over the edge

Zesty says:

but I remember at the time everyone was all like "wow. this is SO amazing."

Zesty says:

brutal

McGyver says:

lol im trying to find it

Zesty says:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNcPbjw6ZhI

Zesty says:

dude you just sent me it

McGyver says:

oh

McGyver says:

lol

Zesty says:

and the gothic mansion at the beginning, hilarious

McGyver says:

i thought you were talking about another song for some reason

Zesty says:

they just titled it wrong

Zesty says:

this is getting painful

McGyver says:

the words "not to be missed" stood out to me as the title of a song

McGyver says:

lol

McGyver says:

k i must be drinking too much coffee or something

McGyver says:

lol

1 comment:

The Brown Blogger said...

you seem to have a lot more time on your hands than before...