Monday, October 02, 2006

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......

This morning I woke up feeling really and truly like death. I was absolutely hollowed out, save the congestion that gurgled threateningly in my chest. Last Monday I had gone in at 10 feeling exactly the same way. The result? I essentially kept a chair warm and got a minimum amount of things accomplished.

I think "it's" all catching up with me. Don't you wish your life had an "OFF" switch sometimes?

I emailed in to work that I would not be in, battened down some hatches and went to back to bed at 8 a.m. I woke up at 12:30 p.m. I had this strange dream involving my pilates teacher. We were driving in her car, which was really my Dad's car, to go and get cat food. She said to me that all the stuff I had been eating was like glue in my body, and I had to stop having muffins in the morning, that they weren't doing me any good at all and that I needed to be prepared for my body going through some changes.

Sheesh.

I eventually crawled downstairs, got some toast and tea, watched a Life and Times show on Moses Znaimer, talked to the Duke a little and then went back to bed for another 2 hours because it was all too much.

An extra eight hours sleep should surely be enough to get me back up and running. Surely.

Tomorrow is another day.

No comments: