I had time to think.
I had time to rest.
I got to hang out with The Guru and her brother Goonie without our pesky parents around [heh!] and had the best Indian food I’ve had in quite some time. [Guru – we gotta go back and soon.]
The Marine’s worksite was closed for the holidays so we got a couple of great road trips in and a lot of time together.
After a four year drought, I not only got cable but PVR. I’m now in boobtube Nirvana! [Ragdoll, you never steer me wrong girl.] On the downside, we got a hole drilled through the front of the house and had dog sh*t on our floor afterwards. It’s an epic saga I won’t bore you with here. Suffice it to say that it all ended with a clench jawed Marine declaring
“I.will.deal.with.this.in.the.spring.”
I also went to see the clairvoyant that Ragdoll saw. My experience was quite different. No St. Anne for me, but I do have a lot of angelic activity around me apparently.
Uh um like soooooooooooooo popular.
My key guide [she thinks] is an archangel. I sat down in the chair and she said “Ok. I’ve got some communication coming towards you. But the guide behind you is telling me that before we get into anything, I have to tell you that you are simply not taking good enough care of yourself and that has to stop.”
Cue the Kleenex y’all.
She said that she was picking up a ton of tension through my digestive area. Oh. Mah. Guh. That is where ALL my stress goes, I have my food allergies, the whole shebang. She said I have a tendency to implode instead of declaring my feelings [true] and that there is a lot of energy around my throat chakra.
Then she said that’s because I’m a singer and that I have to sing for my sanity and healing because it allows me a way to vent and express things. She said that this will be a very successful avenue for me, that she could see me having to do cheesy wedding stuff for example but that it would lead to greater things. She said she saw me in a recording studio and that it would become a source of income at the “making a living” level for me.
She said I have to exercise more and take essential fatty acids like they are birth control. She said that I have to become fanatical about my self care. She knew I had minor hip problems that were not structural but mood/stress related.
Again I say Oh. Mah. Guh.
She asked if I saw an osteopath. I said that I did. Then she said that he worked on my head a lot. I confirmed this. She said “This guy is really good, a gifted healer. His instincts are bang on with you, but the work on your head, he’s not going deep enough to really help you long term.” She said I was to tell him this and book regular monthly appointments for about a year.
She picked up that I had a very analytical job but that it wasn’t the thing I’m meant to be doing long term. My true nature is more artistic. She said that I’m also a natural healer.
She knew that the Marine worked in construction and she also knew about the injury to his hand.
She said that I’m a celestial orphan of sorts and that I feel disconnected from people and yet at the same time I’m very empathetic and sensitive towards them. [Ragdoll, can I get a witness?] She said this is because I’m more of a spiritual being in a human form as opposed to a human trying to evolve spritually. I’m not quite fully in either plane and this is why I find life rather discombulating at times. Although to be frank, I'm not fully in any plane at the best of times.
Speaking of which, I need a coffee.
She said I have a lot of animals around me [Yes. Six cats would do it I think.] She said that these strays keep coming into my life because of my “orphan energy”, that they know I will relate to their plight and will care for them and keep them safe.
Then I got to talk to my maternal grandmother who died some years ago. [As if the session hadn’t been freaky enough.] My grandmother mentioned that we used to read a lot together and that her feet look nice. Now these two things are significant because my Granny and Grandpa would look after us in the summers, and one of my favourite things to do was to sit in the backyard with my Granny and read Herman comic anthologies. We had a lot of laughs together. Her feet are significant because she’d had an accident in her youth and as a result, her big toe nails were incredibly thick and had to be tended to regularly.
Freakadoodle.
So what did I learn from all this and my vacation in general?
Well as far as my job goes, I need to get more effective at managing my time. I need to “do” less and “manage” more so that production folks can do their work and I can focus on the bigger picture items I’m responsible for.
I’m definitely taking care of myself, and not eating crap. Although after Cookie’s passing this week, I haven’t been sleeping as well as I should. I’m avoiding going to bed because as soon as I do, I cry. But I know this will get better and things could certainly be far worse. I know Cookie wouldn’t want me to be moping as he was quite a character.
I’m getting back into my pilates this week and I am going to ramp up my exercise level.All in all, I feel very hopeful about this year. With all those angels in tow, I have a feeling I’m going to make a lot of progress. No doubt, Cookie is amongst them.
3 comments:
All good things -- the clarivoyant is like an other-world therapist to some extent. Like we're out in the universe in ways even we don't understand.
I hope you understand that change is good though...
You have to.
I love that the psychic saw you singing for a living...as do I my dear friend.
Karaoke at the Gladstone soon? Let's do it...you're going to be a Star, baby!
Sorry about dear Cookie...
Post a Comment