Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Fiyah

Today marked our first serious winter storm. Everyone was moaning yesterday afternoon at the office.

"So. Where's this storm they keep talking about?"

I informed any who would listen that what was going to happen was that the storm would hit in earnest overnight, making the morning commute hell essentially. I so called it. Although I had nothing to fear, as I have four wheel drive. I made better time actually because all those who have wiener cars stayed home.

Since we're all freezing, and still in collective shock at the combination of not only cold but that white powdery stuff we'd thought was a distant memory, I say it's time to get crazy. I say it's time to bring some real heat.

In short, I say it's time for Patti Labelle.

(To paraphrase Morris Day "Only the sexy people now. This video ain't fo' everybody.")

No comments: