"Do you know why they call it PMS? Because 'Mad Cow Disease' was already taken." - Anonymous
I was not at my best today.
I was very tired this morning after a very full day previously. Go to appointment, go home. Go to vet for cat’s check up. Go home. Go to next appointment. Go home. Go to church for communications meeting.
Go home.
Lord knows I wanted to stay there this morning, but no, I went in. I cut off a lady on the Gardiner. At least I think I did. I definitely cut her off later on and her horn sounded the same as the Gardiner one. Can’t say I cared much. Looking at her in my rearview she seemed more concerned about lashing on mulitple layers of mascara.
I also had an undue amount of elevator impatience today. I walked into my building’s elevator lobby. A woman wasn’t paying attention and when I got on and pressed the button for my floor, I let the doors close just as she realized it was there.
Yes I did that. Twice.
I can only surmise that sometimes, tiredness really REALLY doesn’t agree with me and brings out my baser nature. As a remedy of sorts, I went to my naturopath’s office and got a vitamin shot today. It’s called a Myer’s Cocktail. I have to say it really wasn’t that bad, in fact it was tres relaxant as the magnesium hit my bloodstream. I’m going to be getting them every week for the next month.
The technician said I’d sleep like a baby tonight. For the sake of Toronto commuters, let’s hope so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment