I have a glorious weekend ahead of nowhere to go and nothing to do. Well that's not exactly true in that I have writing and work for my church's website to complete. But the feeling of not having to go out is nice. I've been wanting to put the covers over my head all week. You know that mid-winter hit-the-wall feeling? I've had it in spades this week. My vitamin shot did help though. I definitely felt a little more peppy today, even if my brain was on strike.
So here's a bit of merriment. It was sent around today by someone leaving the company. I don't know him, but I was glad he sent this around. I have very fond memories of Laurel and Hardy. I realize how lucky I was as a kid. My Saturday mornings were filled with Little Rascals, Laurel & Hardy and classic Warner Bros cartoons. I shudder to think what tripe kids are subjected to now.
Friday, February 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hello! I saw your quote from Carl Jung on Hassan's blog and figured you'd be someone I might relate to. Ummm...I'm an Aries who loves Oprah too so there it is lol. Anyway...just wishing you well.
Heh! With Aries and Oprah you CANNOT go wrong my friend!
Post a Comment