Thursday, May 10, 2007

But It's So Tweet and Tasty!

I fantasized about popsicles all day today.

I'm now in day two of my new regime. After my lost weekend, I had a long talk with myself, decided to cut the crap and just buckle down with eating better. So far, so good.

When I wasn't feeling well though, I had asked the Marine to see if he could get me all juice popsicles. He couldn't, but since we have a popsicle kit at home, he got me Dole's mango, pineapple and peach juice.

And may I just say OH. MAH. GUH.

It is so deliciously decadent. And the best part is if I have four, it's still only 1 cup of juice! But the down side is that eventually, I've got to lessen the amount of sugar in my diet and kiss my beloved popsicles goodbye.

Pray, not yet dear delectable homemade goodie.

1 comment:

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

In a pinch. Sugar free Popsicles will do!