Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Draggin' It

This week’s been a bonefide knuckle dragger so far. Ever have those? Surely you do.

Sleep yet wake up feeling like you need 6 more hours?
Incessantly crave ice cream?
They bring your coffee and your first thought is “You don’t have an I.V. of that?”

I’ve been fantasizing about my upcoming trip to the spa. Where should I go? What should I have buffed and puffed? [I was just on the threshold of the “too much info” area wasn’t I? LOL!]

In addition, my craven and nihilistic affair with Pepsi Cola continues.

I tell ya, a Pepsi, a Midol, and it’s a whole new day.

I was on a conference call at work, well what seemed like several actually. I was joking about one with a colleague, asking what the hell did need to be on the call for, etc, etc. Ended up two questions came up that only I could really speak to. Go figure. I have days like that where I don’t feel so irrelevant.

But most of the time I find myself dreaming about staying home and writing all the time. That Cotswold Cottage keeps coming back.

Gotta get on that.

1 comment:

Jazzy said...

I luuuuuuuuuuuuv the spa. It really is addictive. If your spa has it, go for the "coffee scrub". You spend fifteen minutes in the sauna to open your pores, which is followed by the scrub, a vichy shower and then a massage. Just heaven. I had it last summer in Jamaica and your skin ends up unbelievably sillllllky smooth--add a leg wax and a brazilian to make EVERYTHING smooth. Hope you're not too modest.

I'm loving the Cotswold Cottage too!