Last week, Friends, Romans hit its second anniversary. Funny, but it doesn't seem that long.
Ironically enough, I find myself without much to say.
Well not true, but what I could say really belongs in a journal. And these days, I just don't have much mental energy for writing.
Hope you'll bear with me Dear Reader. In the meantime, enjoy the following. Despite the somewhat trite intro, this performance at Live Earth is one of the best I've seen from Madonna in quite some time. Charity concerts are now a long way from Live Aid. Whoever thought at the time that they'd become the ultimate cliche?
But this reminded me that they can still have their moments of magic.
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Don't you leave me.
And you can go home again. You just have to bring some pesticide.
i am glad of your blog and of you. wishing you well my friend.
Post a Comment