Friday, July 20, 2007

The Soundtrack Of Your Life

A while back, "Stevie" our fearless and exceptional coordinator sent out an email challenge. You were to play your digital music in random mode and fill in the "life stages" in the order the songs appeared.

I have to admit, I found this pretty funny [and uncanny] at the time.

I happened to stumble on the list [and my comments today] as I'd saved it to my desktop.

So without further adieu, here it is: the Soundtrack of Zesty's Life.

OPENING CREDITS
Belladonna – Stevie Nicks

WAKING UP
If – Janet Jackson

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
Queen Bitch – David Bowie {Oh so appropriate!}

FALLING IN LOVE
(You Drive Me) Crazy – Britney Spears

FIGHT SONG
Magic Man - Heart

BREAKING UP
Same Ole Love – Anita Baker “we used to break up, to make up” OMG!

PROM
Goldman Variations #20 – Bach – this would be good for your prom if it was in, you know, 1865

LIFE IS GOOD
Living on the Ceiling - Blancmange

MENTAL BREAKDOWN
Think – Aretha Franklin [BWAH! HA! HA! C’mon! I couldn’t have made this up if I’d tried!]

DRIVING
Quicksand – David Bowie

FLASHBACK
So Beautiful – Simply Red

GETTING BACK TOGETHER
Don’t Let Go – En Vogue

WEDDING
Set Adrift on Memory Bliss – P.M. Dawn

FINAL BATTLE
What About Love? - Heart

DEATH SCENE
Promiscuous – Nelly Furtado

FUNERAL SONG
You Win My Love – Shania Twain. [You know, it would just like me to have a line dance at my service!]

END CREDITS
Where The Streets Have No Name – U2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PM Dawn...gosh those dudes were funny looking.....and their style of singing was weird but ok...

I did this on one of my posts long ago...the story of my life...

good post Zest!!!