Yesterday felt like the first sane day in a while. I met a friend for breakfast, had a reasonable day at work [reasonable in the sense it was normal and I had time to think] and I lucked out and got a kid's tent for 20 bucks to provide some shelter for the cats. I'm hoping by the end of the month that I can afford to board them at my vet's. Fingers crossed Dear Reader.
Otherwise, I am at present focusing on Hassan's advice and thinking about next steps. I have to admit that my job "jumped the shark" this week. [Thank you Ragdoll for letting me vent and thank you Indigo for your cyber hug and good wishes.] But there are changes afoot and I've decided that fundamentally I just need to get out of the loop. Why go somewhere else? It will be same song, different verse, and won't solve anything. The solution is getting out of the racket altogether. It's making that happen that I need to figure out.
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am glad that things have calmed down, at least a little bit, so you can have some time to think.
Me too...
One day, one thing at a time okay?
Post a Comment