Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Workin' It

Well he thought he was gonna die and he didn't.
And she thought she just couldn't cope and she did.
And we thought it would be so hard and it wasn't.
It wasn't easy though.

-- Kate Bush, "Walk Straight Down the Middle"

Well I had my first "offishal" workout yesterday and it went very well. I felt good afterwards, like I'd worked hard, but at the same time I wasn't ready to keel over. This morning I'm sore, but again, not too bad. Debbie my trainer is awesome. I really like her a lot and she has such a lovely spirit.

At one point I was doing my second round of bicep curls and she said "Well. Looks like I've got a little soldier on my hands here." Heh!

The only drawback is that I currently look like this in my workout gear:


No comments: