My first week back at work has gone pretty well. It's been very busy, but in a good way. I'm completely off another brand I was working on and have now transitioned to an entirely different team. It's amazing the difference in how you feel about your work when it's a better fit for you.
I've felt tired this week, but it's the tiredness that comes with being busy and not drained. It's a good development. I really like the people I work with, it's collaborative, supportive and I'm learning a good deal. I'm hoping this will give me a bit of time to catch my breath and really think about next steps. I want to be a bit more thoughtful about my career in the longer term and how I can build a better life at home that supports my creativity.
It's step by step right now. Slow going, but all in the right direction.
Thursday, January 12, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment