Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Things That Are Currently Annoying Me

What can I say? I'm in a very self-indulgent mood these days.

  1. Love In A Cold Climate only lasted two weeks on TVO.

  2. I'm exhausted and my stomach has that wobbly feeling you get when you're fighting off a cold.

  3. INXS: Rock Star. Why on earth did they do this? .

  4. I've lost my deoderant. Only I could manage such a feat. I buy deoderant. I bring it home. I put it on the table. It disappears. I've been using all natural, aluminum free, crystal, new agey mooka laaka laaka stuff that smells like vinegar. Ew.

  5. The serious Minelli action of my hair right now. No harm to La Liza, but damn I need a haircut.

  6. Madonna's Confessions On A Dancefloor is like a millenium away from being released. OK. It's more like a month, but that's forever in Madonna time.

  7. My cats won't take their pills and I'm going to have to take them into the vet's to get that accomplished.

  8. Macrame.

  9. Celebrities going down to New Orleans to help out in the aftermath of Katrina. The whole "tragedy as P.R. opportunity" thing has gotten real tired. Ricky Martin, I'm looking at you.

  10. Celebrities who make a point of declaring how much they are donating to Katrina relief. See above.

  11. The continual status of my home as "renovation project."

No comments: