Monday, June 05, 2006

The Cookie Crumbles

Well still no sign of Cookie. I'm really trying hard not to freak out. My other cat Mojo went on a bender for three days once and came back no worse for wear so we shall see. So far, we've done everything we can. If he's not back tomorrow morning, then I'll spend tomorrow night putting up signs.

Anyway, I now have the Bubba Bird safely esconced at home, and it looks rather nice I must say. Friday was much nicer than Saturday. I battled rain and bad drivers to drive up Finch and Keele for blood work. It relates to my allergies and tests for delayed reactions to foods.

I hate the north end of the city. It's so completely without soul. I ended up walking out with my left arm going BAH-BOOM, BAH-BOOM, which made no sense as the naturopath who took the blood was very good. It wasn't painful at all. Now I have a HUGE bruise.

After that, it was a trip to my folks for some dinner and convo.

Yesterday I had brunch with girlfriends, which was an absolute tonic. Today, I am back at work and I can't take it. It's like every ounce of concentration has left my brain. Very weird. I'm literally struggling to get things done and I don't know why. It's not like it's rocket science.

Well sorry to babble. I suppose I'm just distracted with Cookie being missing. I really hope he comes back.

No comments: