Friday, July 11, 2008

Summer Storm

A huge thunderstorm is moving through. It woke me up, so I decided to post here as I couldn't get back to sleep.

I'm glad it's Friday. This weekend couldn't come soon enough. Between things I have planned and work I need to catch up on, however, I don't know how much down time I'll have. If I can just get some key things done by Wednesday, I'll be at a level of sanity in terms of workload that I haven't experienced for weeks. And we finally got a major project going yesterday which is very exciting. It's nice to not be talking about it anymore and actually be doing it.

Anyway, I'd write more, but honestly I'm too tired to think of much.

1 comment:

indigo herself said...

i have been up most of the night too. wrestling with demons and wishing the cloud would pass. tgif!