It's 4:50 a.m. I'm going through one of my anemic insomnia episodes. I usually have to ride things out for about a week and eventually my sleep patterns settle down. Little by little I am starting to feel better and my energy is picking up.
Which is just as well as I had three trips to Dominion yesterday. One to purchase curry sauce and a chicken, one to go back and get the chicken I left with the cashier and another one to go back and get rice because, of course, when I was at the store the first time, I didn't pay attention to that little internal voice that said "Hey! I think we're out of rice! Maybe you should get some!"
This time last year we were heading home from Martha's Vineyard. What a wonderful vacation that was. The Marine and I are hoping to get back there for a long weekend in the fall, fingers crossed.
We're off on a road trip today. I'll try and get some nice pics.
Tuesday, July 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment