Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Well So Much For That

Well, the Marine woke me up at 830 this morning because my trainer was on the phone. She sounded terrible. I mean TERRIBLE. She said her lungs were burning and I told her to get her ass to a doctor toute de freakin' suite, that she probably needed antibiotics.

Because you know, I'm such doctor and all.

So strange. I walked out of my session on Monday completely banjaxed, watching in awe as my trainer was full out running on a treadmill. And then whammo. It's like she was never well. Seriously. I hope she doesn't have pneumonia or something like that. I was relieved to not have a session today because I'm still seriously dragging my butt. But I would have still gone in and done my session. Her being ill is a pretty lousy reason for it to be cancelled.

Well off for a hot bath before my doctor's appointment. Yes I know. Life is rough.

No comments: