Monday, December 04, 2006

The Assness Continues....

I awoke this morning with cramps.

Quelle joie.

I just couldn't take anymore. There was abso-fa-lutely NO WAY I could go into the office. Between that and the pounding in my head, I just said "enough". I dispatched some emails and promptly went back to sleep for another 4 hours. I felt somewhat human when I tumbled out of bed by early afternoon.

I think tomorrow I'll be a lot better. Lord how I prayed last night. Please. Please don't let my cramps be too bad. I don't think I've prayed harder for anything in the last six months. Sad isn't it?

But it worked. Well worked in the sense that I was not-doubled-over-on-the-verge-of- vomiting, taking 3 hot baths to try and get the pain under control. Having reviewed my emails from the day, I'm really glad I didn't go in because the only words I would have wanted coming out of anybody's mouth were "Here's your drink. " Talk about an attitude problem.

2 comments:

The Brown Blogger said...

Do I need to come thru and serve?

Anonymous said...

dont even mention cramps...my time is coming real soon...lol

Hay HAY HAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Zesty