- I was born at Hardgate Hospital in Clydebank, Scotland. [and as my father is fond of reminding me, I've been hardgate ever since.]
- I lived in New York City for a year to study acting.
- I love Def Leppard.
- I have also been to Russia, Finland, Egypt and Italy and if you count airports I can technically include France, Jordan and Belgium.
- Some things I'd like to do before I die include writing a novel, singing with Elton John, climbing Mt. Kilamanjaro, living in Hawaii for six months to study surfing and studying cooking in Paris, which I'm sure will amuse Ragdoll no end. When we were room mates I reheated Chinese food with the plastic lids STILL ON. I'm also known for my "down home smokey" ribs.
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Five Things You Don't [or may not] Know About Me
My apologies to Ragdoll as I am somewhat late in responding. I hardly ever get tagged. Cool!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
ribs?
Ribs as in she forgot they were on the stove, went to watch Oprah, and then smoked the house out.
Aw, but you've come such a long, long way since then -- you are quite handy in the kitchen now.
And those are all good goals.
Damn... I was hungry.
Post a Comment