Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Sigh

I thought I was being rather clever this morning as I drove into work, snapping pictures at opportune moments. It's for a new exclusive series here on Friends, Romans entitled "Zesty Life", which will include visual snippets and thoughts from my existence. Why? Because I delude myself with the notion Dear Reader that you're actually interested in this.

Of course, my enthusiasm was soon dampened by the fact that I did not bring my hook up to work in order to download aforementioned pictures. In addition, I ended up back at the walk in clinic this afternoon, on yet another round of stronger antibiotics to treat the sinus infection that just WON'T GO AWAY.

I'm just focusing on keeping a positive attitude as I know feeling like this will not last forever. At some point I will feel better, and my brain will decide to join me at work instead of staying at home to eat Cheetohs and watch bad television.

3 comments:

indigo herself said...

i would love to see the photos and observations. your blog is one of my favs. btw: i hope you feel better soon, i wonder if the antibiotics are the issue. just a thought. maybe you need to sweat the infection out.

Anonymous said...

by sweat it out, i mean literally -- think sauna.

Anonymous said...

positivity is the key...hope you feel betta hun......