Monday, August 27, 2007

From The Garden

Well, I was disappointed in the garden a bit this year, but on the postive side it always gets a little better each season. I think once my energy is that of a normal person and I'm out of Anemiaville, I'll be able to do more of the things I'd like to do with the garden. My goal is nothing short of English Country Gloriana.

In the meantime, here are some pics I took the other day.

This is a Sunflower from a bunch of seeds the Guru gave me a couple of years ago. Every year, they come back stronger than ever. So do the bees! YIKES!



This is a long stemmed rose I transferred from my old apartment garden.



And this is one I bought for four bucks in November last year. This thing has gone CRAZAY this year.



Phlox and Black Eyed Susans - I love the all the girlie plants!



This is a spider I found the other day. It had made a web that was attached on one end to the Marine's bike and to the awning over our back door on the other. It was a tiny little red thing that created this web right next to our BBQ. Was just amazing to look at in real life.

No comments: