Sunday, August 12, 2007

Weekend of Meh

Well the car stereo finally got sold on Friday. Knock wood he doesn't bring it back cause the audio place couldn't install it.

I've been bummed most of the weekend and have been battling the urge to consume chocolate 24/7.

I had some really gross barium drink on Friday as part of a stomach test. My doctor thinks I may have GERD, which is causing stomach pain, naseau and to be honest absolutely no appetite. I seriously couldn't tell you the last time I genuinely wanted to eat.

Other than baffling, unending chocolate cravings that is.

I did get to see my parents and my niece on Saturday though. There's always something to pull you through.

1 comment:

indigo herself said...

ah zest, miss you too. hang in there, hope the GERD thing is solve-able, sounds hellish. i too have no appetite at times, even when i completely need to eat...we are works.in.progress aren't we? ;) hope springs eternal.