Thursday, August 30, 2007

Heh!

This is a picture I took of a T.V. I'm selling on Craigslist. I'm hoping to get 20-30 bucks for it. It's a great little set and I'm a bit attached because I bought it in New York and lugged in back to my dorm room on public transit.

Amazing the bullsh*t you'll put up with when you're young.

It saved my sanity, that's for sure.

But I thought this picture was rather funny. I think this was actually a serious moment in the show, but the man's expression is more along the lines of "The pink pills stop me from strippin!"

1 comment:

THE Addict..... said...

that poor old guy looks like he just smelled a really horrid fart...and maybe the foulness found its way into his mouth and now he's tasting it and he's about to crash because his eyes are burning from the awful stench and his tongue is shriveling into something the size of a raisin from the taste, then one acidic tear drops from his eye burning thru his corduroys and he's about to........

ok, i think i had too much cola today :-P