Well I must keep the typing short this evening as the Marine is two words: HURT. ING. Man picked me up this evening looking paler than Hugh Hefner in a Womens' Studies class.
Turned out he had to come home from work deathly ill, so needless to say I was livid that he had not stayed in bed and had instead picked me up, even though I'm only a five minute bus ride away. That's love y'all. Crazy ass love, but love all the same.
Although I can't say I'm surprised. The Marine is the type of guy who you could drop in the Appalachians with a pocket knife, one match and a stick of Wrigley's gum, and in two weeks he'd have his own colony built and be asking when the hell you gonna give him a challenge.
But, whatever it was that got a hold of him today, well I have two more words: NAS.TEE. So the Marine has taken leave. He needs to get his rest in between regular fill ups of gingerale.
In the mean time, another new commenter! Readers, meet BossMack. You can check him out here.
I don't know if he's a prophet, FUBAR, or this generation's unsung comic genius. I myself am shamelessly addicted after one read. No matter what, his blog is an experience you're not likely to forget and it is not for the faint of heart. Do not ask for any quarter, for BossMack gives none!
Anyway, I must go and care for the Marine. As the code says, "leave no man behind", at least as far as his top ups of gingerale are concerned.
Monday, February 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Mack's got you hooked huh? that's funny, he's a pretty addictive read although I keep telling myself I shouldn't, I can't help it....
i'm like a rubber necker watching a train wreck!
I know! So bad, yet so goooooood.
Post a Comment